I am pleased to inform that I have registered myself for the Putrajaya Night Marathon (PNM) and I have just received by email the confirmation of my participation as well as the receipt of payment which i did online at Hooha just a few minutes ago. Yes, 'overseas' runners or those staying outside of Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya can have the convenience of registering and making payment online. Thank god for that.
I am attempting yet another half marathon (21k) and this time, I am determined to improve my overall performance time. My personal goal is to finish below three hours. 2:50 to be exact. I think it's do-able, just as long as you run and load yourself with lots of optimism. Oh, and...forget the camera, ditch it or get someone to capture your run instead, unless you're there totally just for fun and don't mind much about not getting a finisher's medal.
Well, i want that finisher's medal.
Looking at how close the date is for this event, i figure i have just about three full weeks to really get my fitness up before i enter the compulsory taper period--usually starts a week or two prior to race day.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment