
With the Borneo International Marathon having just concluded, i am now planning my next marathon stint. Yes, i've caught the running bug. This time, as mentioned in my previous entry, I am heading to the lovely 'Pearl of the Orient' (Penang) to attempt yet another half marathon (21k). The run is set for 22 November 2009, just a little over a month to go from today.
I have yet to receive my official payment receipt and confirmation number, which i'm expecting sometime this week, from the organizers.
As I am currently on a post marathon recovery period, training shall only resume next week. I can't wait to run again. It's really addictive. Not only that, but I feel so much healthier and much more alert and energetic and positive and...well, there's just a myriad of benefits you can get out of running. Try to start and you'll know what i mean.


No comments:
Post a Comment