Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm off!

I'm off from work tomorrow to accomplish a few errands.

I fly to HK on Thursday on a Royal Brunei Airline.

Wish me lots of fun.

4 comments:

  1. ooh, have fun Debs! report due when you're back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed that you are heading to Mabul/Sipadan in May too?

    Ill be there 14-18 May, you going to be around those dates?

    Cant wait to read your take on HK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in HK. Found you from Charlene's blog and I think..we've met before. Are you Diane's sister? I did her wedding photography in Kota Marudu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edrie, yes we have met each other and yes i am diane's sister...good to see you dropping by my travel blog.

    Charly girl - mine would be end of May during the kaamatan hols...but not confirm yet.

    Auds - sure do.

    ReplyDelete