Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hong Kong: I'm going ahead with it

Okay, so I finally made up my mind to fly to Hong Kong next week. And despite how much i detest being surrounded by extreme modernization during my travel, I shall (like i said earlier) endeavor (love using this word) to establish a spark with HK and bring back pictures to add to my travel album.

Bought my ticket that cost me RM940 including tax and will be flying via Brunei on Royal Brunei Airlines (RBA). RBA was the cheapest fare option among the airlines that fly to HK and it was the only airline that i could get that flies on 7th. All others were either flying earlier or after and I couldn't afford to be flexible with the dates this time.

So, there.

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Malaysia. It's Laborers' Day. My colleagues and I plan to do a day trip (joyride) to the Tip of Borneo. Will post up pictures when i return.

Have a great weekend all.

3 comments:

  1. nah,, u got your ticket odi, thats good. Enjoy the trip lovey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could have flown to Macau and take a ferry ride to HK. Cheapest, although not necessarily the fastest way.

    Enjoy HK and looking fwd to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charly - AA or MAS doesn't fly to HK on the dates I am to be in HK. I would've definitely taken the cheapest option (i.e AA) if it flew to HK on 7th. Now RBA is my last resort.

    Mr LoveyJ - *sob* - you can't come with me. *sulk, sulk* - I could've kept my moolah for India.

    ReplyDelete